Test1

Test of English :


 

I) Put the verbs between brackets in the right form:


 

1-My friend (play) …………… basketball on weekends.


 

2-I(wash)……………my hands before every meal.


 

3-Sandra (study)…………… Spanish two times a week.


 

4-(do)…………… your father have a car?


 

5-Try this shirt. It (be)…………… very nice.


 

II) Fill the gaps with possessive adjectives:


 

1-Samir lives with …………parents.


 

2-I like orange. It's …………favorite fruit.


 

3-This is my cat ……………….name is Kitty.


 

4-We go shopping with …………children.


 

5-Amina goes to school with …………friends.


 

III) Complete the sentences with: a/an/some:


 

1-Give me …………blue pen, please.


 

2-For breakfast, I drink …………orange juice.


 

3-I'd like …………fruit, please.


 

4-I usually put …………onion in the salad.


 

IV) Complete with the right vocabulary:


 

1-My father's sister is my………………

2-My brother's daughter is my………………

3-My uncle's children are my………………

4-My mother's father is my………………

5-My sister's son is my………………