Test2

Test of English2

Exercise1:Read the text and answer the questions:

Hello, my name is Sanae. For breakfast, I eat bread with cheese and I drink milk. For lunch I eat tagine: meat with vegetables, I also eat fruit and drink soda. In the afternoon I drink coffee and eat some cookies. For dinner, I like to have soup and bread.

I like fruit very much and my favourite fruit is strawberry. I don't like tea, my favourite drink is milk.

1- Does Sanae eat butter for breakfast?

2-What does she eat for lunch?

3-What does she eat for dinner?

4-Does she like fruit?

5-What's her favourite drink?

Exercise2:Put the verb in the right form:

1- Amine (study)……………………..Arabic everyday.

2-My friends (play)………………………football on Sundays.

3-Selma (wear)…………………….white trainers.

4-Samir (ride)……………………….a nice bicycle.

5-My father (watch)………………………a western film.

Exercise3: Complete with a/an/some:

1- There are …………oranges in the fridge.

2- Would you like …………banana for lunch?

3- Give me …………eggs, please.

4- I would like …………apple, please.

5- For breakfast, I drink …………coffee.

Exercise4:Look at the family tree and complete the sentences:

My name is Manal. I have got one………………, her

name is Amal. Ahmed is my……………………and

Amina is my…………………….I have got one

………………, his name is Omar. My ………………..….'s

name is Fatiha.